Thursday 12 September 2013

Reading Survey

The best book I've ever read was A Million Little Pieces, written by James Frey. My mom actually recomennded it because shes a big reader, and she knows I only read books that keep me entertained and leave me wanting to read more. The book was really intense, had many cliffhangers and there was always a crazy twist when you didnt expect it.
The books I enjoy to read have to usually do with abusive relationships, abusive home lives, drugs/alcohol, highschool problems, everything in those general categories. I enjoy those kind of books because theres usually so much going on to the point where a book will put me in tears, and I think those are the best books.
When I read, depending on whats going on, Im usually putting myself in the narrarator's shoes, or putting myself right into the book, where you literally have a movie/story going on in your brain. I love imagining whats going on when I read, It makes you enjoy your read so much more and you can imagine whatever, however you want. I love that about reading.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with what you said about how you can imagine whatever you want, and i really want to read " a million little pieces" now (: added to my reading list !

    ReplyDelete