Wednesday 2 October 2013

Six word memoirs

I could have used alot of other images, but I chose a broken heart because not only did I worthless but broken also, but worthless was a much better adjective for what he did. I didnt edit the picture much, but I like the way the words are written in the lines of the paper I took the picture of the broken heart on. I didnt use much puncuation, none needed in my opinion. I could've capitalized "SO" because thats how emphasized it should be. I chose the font I used because even though he made me feel worthless, somehow the good part of him (pretty font) kept me there. Otherwise, I used black font. Black = nothingness. I thought it was appropriate for the story behind it.
 

I think the words and image fit great together, because I do hate drifting from friends that I want in my life. I focused more on my hand because Its usually the person drifting from me, not the other way around. Again, I didnt edit much. I did use the red font because when you stop being friends with someone theres usually some sort of disliking going on.  
 

For this one I surprisingly like english, and reading. Ive thought about being an english teacher for a long time. "I hope everything goes as planned" I used that because I definetly do hope it goes as planned, I know life brings alot of problems but ive had enough and I would like to start doing the stuff I enjoy. Thats why I took a picture of books, reading is a big part of english and I enjoy reading.

The 2 girls in my picture are my bestfriend on the right, and my new found friend that is amazing and their always there for me. It connects beacuse these 2 people, especially merranda(right) literally are the reason im not insane. Im having a bad day, she makes it better, always. I even put a happy face.
 

 
Graduating is a big fear for me, I will be lost. I couldnt think of anything else to connect with the 6 words. I wish i wouldve used a little more punctuation, I would change it to``After i graduate, Ill be lost....`` because I will be!

 
The house I lived in for my whole life. Even the fact that I had to get a picture from google maps, shows I really can only wish to go back. I cant even go there. Another, using black, black=nothingness.

 
I underlined the skinny for 2 reasons. One, id rather get called every bad name in the book than skinny. I used 3 lines because for about 3 years that comment would kill me. I hated it. I put the six words in the corner because thats how I would feel after getting told that.

I didnt really edit this much or use punctuation to emphasize the memoir, but this is probably the most important one because my sister is everything to me, and i do everything for her. I even put a heart there, cause i love her oh so much. I rushed on this picture, but in reality I shouldve put the most effort into this picture. But the words obviously connect well, I do everything for my sister, so she can smile, and Ill be there smiling with her through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment