Wednesday 6 November 2013

15 tweets from Main characters perspective.

I used the main character James' perspective

I miss lilly so much. I hate her for leaving me.  I just want to see her. #iloveyou

I like walking to my destinations. I dont forget about things, but I escape for a bit.

Leonard is the greatest. I dont think i would be living without him.  #friendship

I just want to stop crying so much..  stop hurting. #iwish

My new job was awesome until there was a pistol shoved in my face. Never been so scared. I quit that job.  # lessonlearned #oops

I met a girl. I started to have feelings,  got scared and nervous around her.  I couldn't handle the feelings. I freaked out.  #imsosorry

Leonard really cares. If I need to escape and have a vacation, BAM, takes me to LA.  #awesome

I wish I could sleep, my god. A year goes by and sleeping is the most difficult thing to do.  I just want to be normal.  #iwish

Went to Leonards crazy mansion. The guy is rich, had a great time,  for once.  His life interests me.

I started writing scripts,  I guess I like writing,  and after several failures my friends finally enjoy one of my scripts. I like that feeling. #proud

Seeing my friends and people I know drinking and druggin' really gets to me,  but it just makes me want to stay sober even more.  #everydaystruggle

How does Leonard do what he does? Isn't he scared of getting caught? I'm intrigued by his ways of living. I always wonder about Leonard,  hes brilliant. #constantlywondering

Found a connection to Hollywood for my script, called the lady, said I might have a chance, we seem to click very well also. #feelingssuck #hope

Leonard thinks I should move.  He thinks I don't want to because of Lilly. Hes probably right,  but I gotta do what I gotta do,  for myself. I have to move on.

I'm scared for this new life.  I miss Lilly. I know I'll be okay though. If im here now and not dead, I can get through this. I can do it.  I  can do this.  #positivestateofmind #believe

No comments:

Post a Comment