Thursday 14 November 2013

Quickwrite-Minions

If I was given a set of minions for a week? Oh my god i would be seriously so lazy. From the time I wake up, I would tell them to make me eggs and bacon for when Im ready to eat, or if i dont want to get up make them turn off my alarm for me. For school well i would just bring a minion in my purse to secretly do all my homeowork for me so all my marks would just bounce up. I would get my minions to to make me supper for when i got home, anything i wanted, make them walk to the store for me If i needed something so i wouldnt have to walk anywhere. If I wanted mcdonalds, make them go get it for me. I would pretty much make them do everything, clean my room, my whole house actually. Help my mom and grandma with things, send a couple minions to go help my dad and his girlfriend too. They need it hahaha. Definetly use them to annoy the people i dont like either. They would do all my dirty work. Life would be so easy. Thats my life with minions.  hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment