Thursday 14 November 2013

The life of a leaf

http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/image/64787412495

Summer is just starting to end. all my buddies and myself have been noticing other groups of leaves around us starting to discolor. even our own group. several of us have fallen to ground. I feel sad. summer was so amazing watching all the beautiful humans walk by us and smile at our wonderful green glow. now its windy and cold and were all shriveled and dry, I dont like it. i hope it takes me longer to fall to the ground. it doesnt feel like the right time. doesnt feel like my time yet. all my peers are all worried about autumn starting and we hate the knowing of its just going to get colder, drier and more annoying. watching all our fellow leaves fall and die and get stepped on. We miss summer. we are spending the last couple weeks to reminisce about the good times we all had in summer. now its fall. we are all very sad. i hear my friends cry sometimes, knowing we wont be here long. one positive is that we dont ever put up with winter. couldnt even imagine it being that cold oh my god. but its mid-autumn now. Soon enough we will all be on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment